My name is Katherine. In my job of running a well-known Matchmaking Service I get many emails. I will share some of them with you each day.

Friday 8 December 2006

Baby

Every day there are wonderful stories like this one:

"Not sure if I have mentioned previously but Sonia & I are expecting a Baby ON November 2nd!

Thanks to fantastic Technology we already know the Gender of the Baby and have already done out the babiers room in Yellow - most of the clothes however are Pink ! Yes we're having a girl !

Sonia has had a rough time with this pregnancy but she is now almost there and we both can't wait to see our little bundle of Joy. This means so much to not just Sonia and me but also to both sets of our parents.


Our bundle of joy also unites Hannah & Megan into our fully fledged Family!

All our best, And if I haven't mentioned before,

Many Thanks! Chris & Sonia"


One big problem nowadays is the unreliability of emails. People who don't get a reply often assume it is just bad manners but that's not always the case:

"Could you give me Linda's email again as my hard drive went down last weekend and I have lost all my emails."

And another thing, I have a theory that if people spend too long emailing they 'email' themselves out of a date - or else they can have false expectations when they do eventually meet. The MEETING is the thing! It only costs a couple of hours of your life if you find you're not suited.

"Could you please send me an updated list ofeligible bachelors please? I have met quite a few guys recently but nothing sparking. You were right about cutting down on the email chat - much better to get on and meet them asap".


No comments: