My name is Katherine. In my job of running a well-known Matchmaking Service I get many emails. I will share some of them with you each day.

Sunday 17 December 2006

Eligibility

It is sad, but in some age groups there just are not sufficient numbers of single and eligible people for them. Dating is difficult. This is particularly the case for ladies over fifty years old. The single unattached gentlemen are in short supply, and those there are often have left their wives of the same age as themselves for a woman in her thirties. Many even start a second family. It's not fair, is it! I always explain this to ladies before taking any money from them.

"Thanks for your honesty when I first contacted you, and best wishes in your efforts to help those looking to find a friend - Gill"

Occasionally, though, it does work out. This lady is in her mid-fifties:

"I have met someone nice and yes it was on grapevine! Just lets see how it goes."

No comments: